Rehab Customer Service Representative (Lincoln or Omaha)
Make your career goals become a reality at Frontier Home Medical! We are looking for a motivated, friendly person with occupational therapy assistant / physical therapy assistant experience and previous medical billing to round out our Rehab department at our Lincoln location. This position will be located out of our Lincoln OR Omaha Branch servicing the surrounding area.
You should have:
- OTA or PTA experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years previous medical, home medical equipment or rehab billing experience.
- A passion for customer service and patient care.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and patient respect.
- Organizational and computers skills.
- Outgoing and positive attitude.
Rehab Customer Service Rep Duties:
- Communicates with Rehab customers/referrals by phone or in person and receives orders for delivery, pick-up, discontinuance, maintenance, or changes in service
- Completes intake, same/similar and insurance verification, determines charges and coverage for service requested, collects co-pays and inputs data into information system
- Collects compliant medical necessity forms
- Responsible for held/stopped and outstanding sales orders, WIP state assignments and notes/tasks
- Submits prior authorization requests and ensures complete Rehab related documentation is prepared according to payer rules and regulations
- Communicates with Rehab Representatives/ATPs and the Director of Rehab on any issues, needs and status updates
Why Choose Frontier?
We are a Nebraska-owned Durable Medical Equipment company with 7 locations throughout the state. Frontier offers quality service, quality equipment and great follow up care to its customers. To its employees, Frontier provides competitive wages and benefits in a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Are you ready to provide Rehab team support and invoicing services—all while acting as a point of contact for our valued customers? Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Medical customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical billing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Insurance verification: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location