Attention career-minded individuals—come join the Frontier family! We are looking for a self-motivated person to join the team as a Patient/Medical Equipment Tech and Delivery Driver in our Lincoln, NE location.
You should have:
- Understanding of durable medical equipment
- Delivery experience a plus.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Night and weekend on-call availability.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Passion for working with the public and enjoy providing great customer service.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and customer respect.
- Effective communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and innovative attitude.
- Ability to pass a background and driving checks.
- Current Covid vaccination or willingness to be vaccinated.
Patient Care Technician Duties:
- Transport medical equipment to and from customer locations. Including: oxygen tanks, etc.
- Install and service DME equipment. Including: Scooters, wheelchairs, stairlifts, chairlifts, etc.
- Educate customers on proper equipment usage.
- Clean and maintain medical equipment.
- Receive freight shipments.
- Assist in inventory responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot medical equipment repairs.
- Maintain company vehicles and warehouse facility.
Why Choose Frontier?
We are a Nebraska-owned durable home medical equipment supplier with 7 locations throughout the state. Frontier offers quality service, quality equipment and great follow up care to its patients. To its employees, Frontier provides competitive wages and benefits in a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Are you ready to join the Patient Care Tech team? Email your resume today!