Make your career goals become a reality at Frontier Home Medical! We are looking for a motivated, reliable, friendly person with previous medical customer service to round out our Customer Service department in our North Platte location.
You should have:
· A passion for customer service and patient care.
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
· The ability to maintain confidentiality and patient respect.
· Organizational and computer skills.
· Outgoing and positive attitude.
· Knowledge of healthcare billing helpful.
· AR/AP experience a plus.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
· Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate person, both in person and via phone.
· Interact with customers to receive orders and facilitate sales of new or additional products.
· Complete file checklist, intake and insurance verification forms and determine charges and coverage for service/product requested.
· Create and file patient records.
· Collect co-pays and input payment data.
· Collect compliant medical documentation for insurance invoices.
· Maintain work operations by following company policies and procedures.
Why Choose Frontier?
We are a Nebraska-owned Durable Medical Equipment company with 7 locations throughout the state. Frontier offers quality service, quality equipment and great follow up care to its customers. To its employees, Frontier provides competitive wages and benefits in a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Are you ready to provide office support and billing services all while acting as the first point of contact for our valued customers?